Single value widgets show only one value from the selected sensor(s). You create a widget for a single check, or you can create a widget for multiple checks. Single value widgets provide a quick overview of your sensor readings.
- Step 1: Go to Dashboard in the main menu.
- Step 2: Choose the Dashboard where you want to add a single value widget to.
Don’t have a dashboard yet? Read about creating a dashboard here.
- Step 3: Click on the “+ Add widget” button.
- Step 4: Choose a widget type.
Read about widget types here.
- Step 5: Select an aggregation method.
- Show one sensor per widget: create one widget for every sensor you select.
- Combine sensors and show one value: create one widget for multiple sensors.
- Step 6: Select the sensor you want to add data from and click “Next”.
- Step 7: Adjust all options as you please, preview your widget on the right. If you’re happy, click on “+ Create”.
Voila! Congratulations on creating your first single value widget.